Our dedicated vans and trucks deliver throughout the South East
We can deliver most orders of timber in the South East, including Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Essex and South London (central London at additional charge).
We operate two long wheelbase flatbed trucks and trailers, able deliver the majority of orders. We’re experienced in the careful handling of timbers, whether it’s for fine planed oak boards, flooring or large beams.
We generally supply our own, locally sourced firewood logs by the tipper truck load. Our trucks are fitted with hydraulic tipping equipment and we’ll either tip or hand unload your order, depending on circumstances.
Delivery Accross The Uk And Europe
If you’ve an unusual order or special requirement that you’d like delivered outside our main areas of the South East, please call or drop us a message. With our extensive network of contacts we can arrange competative delivery of most items throughout the UK and Europe.
We can also arrange competetively priced delivery of larger pieces of wood or large bulk orders via specialist transport. If you have a particular or unusual order and delivery requirement, don’t hesitate contact us and speak to a member of staff about the possible options.
Collect From Us and Hand Select
We hold large stocks of oak and the character and grain of each piece of timber can vary significantly. If you’re looking for a particular grain pattern, colour or grade of timber then we strongly advise that you visit and hand select your timber. We hold large stocks of oak and you’re welcome to visit us near Sevenoaks.
Some Things to Note
- Deliveries are made within our normal business hours of 9 am t0 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Deliveries are normally made within 1 to 10 working days of an order and us receiving cleared payment.
- Deliveries can be by arrangement by contacting us.
- Let us know when ordering if there are any restricted access issues to your delivery address, in case arrangements need to be made.
- Collections in person are always welcome but should be arranged prior to arrival. Timber must be paid for in full when collecting, and a mutually convenient time must be agreed first, in order that we may have them ready for your collection, thus saving you time upon arrival.
- Please ensure your contact information is correct and that there is at least one telephone number we may contact you on to finalise delivery arrangements.
- Please call or message us if you have any questions about delivery options.